Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship internationally?
At this time, shipment is only available within the united states.
2. How do I clean and care for my tile paintings?
Wipe carefully with a clean, soft, microfiber cloth.
3. Does the artist provide commissioned works?
Not generally, but feel free to inquire via the contact form as the artist may be able.
4. Why does the artist use resin?
Due to the bright colors of alcohol inks and their sensitive nature, resin is the best option for preserving and caring for the tiled paintings. The artist chooses to use Art Resin specifically due to its non-yellowing properties and the uv protection it offers.
5. Why can't i place my tile near or in direct sunlight?
The sun bleaches our hair, burns our skin, hurts our eyes, fades our clothing, and dulls paint on our cars and our homes. Can you imagine what it could do to a delicate piece of artwork?
6. What payment methods are accepted?
PayPal and Money Orders are welcome. Personal Checks are accepted; however merchandise will not be shipped until payment is successfully processed.